- This event has passed.
XR On the Bay
June 26, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm$59
Where Hollywood Meets Silicon Valley
- AI in Entertainment
- Post Production IT
- Cloud Security and Storage
- XR across Industries, with Storytelling as a uniting thread
- Blockchain technology in Entertainment
- “Greenlighting” VR and XR business models
- VR For Good Causes
Karen Dufilho – Executive Producer at Google
Peter Martin – Emmy Winner, “Capturing Everest” and Founder & CEO at VALIS Studios
Cheryl Bayer – Former SVP Comedy, FOX and currently CEO at Living Popups
Rick Champagne – Industry Strategy & Marketing, Media & Entertainment at NVIDIA
Gary Radburn – Director of Workstation Virtualization, Commercial VR & AR at Dell
Kevin Scott Mack – Oscar Winning VFX Supervisor & VR Content Creator
Grant Anderson – AR/VR Producer
Hanno Basse – Chief Technology Officer at 20th Century Fox Film Corp.
Jonathan Miranda – Director of Strategy, Technology at Salesforce
Eric Smolikowski – Senior Product Owner at Walt Disney Imagineering
Chris Bobotis – Director of Immersive at Adobe Systems Inc.
- Industry Leading Keynote Speakers from movie studios and Silicon Valley
- In-Depth Interactive Demos & Exhibits
- Demos of AR & VR Content
- Industry Networking Kickoff Party
Dell Opening Night Party
Registered attendees will have the opportunity to pitch their startup or immersive media project to select Venture Capitalists and XR investors. Please sign up by no later than June 20th using the link below.